Introduction to my blog

Hello everyone! My name is Siqi Zhou(pronounced as Sheekey Joe). I'm originally from Shenyang, China. I'm gratefully married to my wonderful husband for 1 year. We just recently relocated at Casper, WY with our three dogs(Coco, Yuki, and Ryder).

I've always enjoyed any kind of crafting when I was little. The first impression I have about stamps are those old-school Hero Arts wood mounted stamps that I saw at Hobby Lobby about 7 years ago when I first came to the US. However, I did not start card-making until February, 2016. My very first card was a valentine's day card I made for my husband(he was still my boyfriend then). I've been enjoying card-making ever since then.

I have been sharing my handmade cards picture on Instagram, and I received  lots and lots of kind encouraging messages. And last week, for the first time, someone asked me if I have a tutorial for the card I just posted. Then before you know it, I set up my camera and started shooting a tutorial video.

I have to say, card-making has became my biggest passion in my life(except my husband). I enjoy every moment of doing it. And I also want to share my joy with many of you who share the same hobby.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting to you all!















Comments

Popular Posts